General Terms & Conditions
- Local Agra residents may strictly not book, no refund is payable in case of any denial due to the reason.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
Rights of Admission Reserved
If a Hotel has no dress code or any special requirements written down or otherwise displayed and the person seeking entry is completely sober in conduct, can entry still be denied citing the “Right of Admission Reserved”?
- If the reservation is cancelled before 90 days from the day of arrival. – 10% of the total room rent.
- If the reservation is cancelled before 15 days from the day of arrival. – 50% of the total room rent.
- If the reservation is cancelled 15 days or less before the day of arrival. – Such cases are considered as no-show and reservation amount in full is forfeited.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
Your booking will be confirmed in writing, fax or email. To confirm the booking we will require the rent to be deposited in advance , which may be sent to us through;
Online Reservations are manged through our partner RezNext and Payments are processed by secured third party payment gateway through Net Banking, Cards and Different Electronic Wallets.
Though the inventory shown on website is real-time, the hotel has the authority to cancel / deny the bookings made at any point of time to any guest due to reasons it may not deem fit to specify to the booker.
Email or Telephonic Reservations
- In case of Indian Citizens: UPI/NEFT in favor of Dayal Lodge.
- In case of foreign tourists: A copy of first page of their passport of every guest coming, to be sent by email or faxed. Payment: All payments are made in cash/ traveler’s cheques/ DD or NEFT/UPI.
Unmarried / Unrelated Couples
We do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples to reside in the hotel, no refund is payable in case of any denial due to the reason.
Early Check in
For arrivals prior to designated time, room availability can not be guaranteed but we shall be happy to store your baggage and provide you assistance with places of interest near by, on most of the occasions we do provide the accommodation for a charge.
Check out time is 11.00 AM. Late checkouts are chargeable in every case.
We have limited parking space available inside the premises, the hotel authorities hold the rights to deny parking of any vehicle inside the premises, or suggest the guests to park at any guarded place outside the premises.
The Hotel doesn’t have an elevator, there are two floors in the hotel with 15 convenient stairs cases to first floor.
Smoking is allowed in the lodge except in public areas and lobbies.